In conjunction with Stockton Borough Council & Catalyst we will once again we will be running FREE, fun activities for children this October half-term.
The programme delivered by Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council in partnership with the Department for Education and Catalyst offers a wide range of activities such as sports, boxing, martial arts, bushcraft, film making, arts and crafts, cooking, swimming, horse riding and much more.
These activities are available for families in receipt of benefits-related free school meals, Universal Credit or experiencing financial difficulties.
What are the aims of the HAF Programme?
The aims of the HAF programme are:
– to eat healthily over the school holidays
– to be active during the holidays
– to take part in engaging and enriching activities which support the development of resilience, character and wellbeing along with wider educational attainment
– to have a greater knowledge of health and nutrition
What will the HAF clubs deliver?
The HAF clubs will offer:
– a chance to develop new skills or knowledge
– consolidate existing skills and knowledge
– try out new experiences
– have fun and socialise
– a healthy meal
To book your child’s place and to find out more visit the Stockton Borough Council Holidays Are Fun page or you can call: 01642 527752